- Registration is limited to 28 boys and 28 girls. Some flexibility may be allowed with regard to age limits to allow friends to come together.
Kids Camp: (ages 8-10) July 10 – 14
Youth Camp: (ages 11-14) July 17 – 21
- Arrival Time is between 4pm and 5pm Sunday evening. All parents are invited to stay for a wiener roast beginning at 6pm.
- Departure Time is 3:30pm on Thursday.
- Fees are $200 for Kid’s Camp and $225 for Youth Camp (canteen included in price). Please send your completed REGISTRATION and deposit cheque in amount of $40 (or full payment) payable to Camp Lutherland to:
Sharon Biller, Camp Administrator Camp Lutherland Box 186 Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0 ph: 306-539-4896 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to leave at home:
- Valuables you don’t want to lose
- A sad face
What to Expect?
Attendance at one of Camp Lutherland ‘s Camps is bound to be a highlight of the summer holidays. It involves a good, healthy mix of fun, relaxation, development and fellowship. Activities include sports, games, swimming, hiking, canoeing, Bible study, crafts, and quiet time. A canteen is available for short periods each day. Camp fires and sing-a-longs with snacks finish the days off right. The campers stay in the dormitories which include four bunk beds per room and washrooms in the building. Pastors from our congregations, counsellors, crafts persons, camp management, cooks and others will be involved. We do everything we can to ensure we provide children with fond memories that help them grow in faith.