- Registration is limited to 28 boys and 28 girls. Some flexibility may be allowed with regard to age limits to allow friends to come together.
Kids Camp: (ages 8-10) July 5 – 11
Youth Camp: (ages 11-14) July 14 – 18
- Arrival Time is between 4pm and 5pm Sunday evening. All parents are invited to stay for a wiener roast beginning at 6pm .
- Departure Time is 3:30pm on Thursday.
- Fees are $185 for Kid’s Camp and $200 for Youth Camp (canteen included in price). Please send your completed REGISTRATION and deposit cheque in amount of $40 (or full payment) payable to Camp Lutherland to:
Caron Frank, Camp Administrator Camp Lutherland Box 186 Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0 ph: 306-331-8445 email: email@example.com
Note: 2020 Camp Registration Form available by February 15.
Remaining fees are payable on arrival at camp.
What to Bring:
- Paper and pencil/pen
- Warm clothing and rainwear
- Mosquito repellent
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Soap, towel and toiletries
- Swim suit and beach towel
- Outdoor running shoes (not crocs)
- Youth campers should bring one “dressy” outfit for banquet
- A FRIEND!
- A SMILE!
- *Note: Be sure to mark all your belongings with your name!*
- Best of all bring along the desire to have a real good time, to grow in the Christian faith, and to make some new friends.
What to leave at home:
- Valuables you don’t want to lose
- A sad face
What to Expect?
Attendance at one of Camp Lutherland ‘s Camps is bound to be one of the highlights of the summer holidays. It involves a good, healthy mix of fun, relaxation, development and fellowship. Activities include sports, games, swimming, hiking, canoeing, Bible study, crafts, and quiet time. A canteen is available for short periods each day. Camp fires and sing-a-longs with snacks finish the days off right. The campers stay in the new dormitories which include four bunk beds per room and washrooms in the building. Pastors from our congregations, counsellors, crafts persons, camp management, cooks and others will be involved. We do everything we can to ensure we provide children with fond memories that help them grow in faith.
Would you like to help out at Camp Lutherland this summer? Apply now to be a Worker or a Counsellor! Contact the camp director or download and submit the WORKER/COUNSELOR registration form.
Download the camp poster
PLEASE NOTE: All volunteers, including camp counsellors are required to submit a Volunteer Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector Check.